Welcome to Nursery
- Our class teacher is: Miss Clarkson and our teaching assistants are: Miss Watson and Miss Swainston (30 hours supervisor )
- We enjoy Forest school on a Thursday and Library/Reading sessions take place on a Tuesday at the end of each session (Parents are invited in 11.00-11.15am & 2.45-3.00pm to take part in this).
Farewell Photo Story
Mrs Clarkson would like to make a ‘Farewell to Nursery’ slideshow for Twitter and the Website. Please see the letter below for further information.
You can find out more about our curriculum on our website. View or download our Term Topics by clicking the links below:
- Early Years – 2nd Half Term Leaflet for Parents (Autumn 2020)
- Early Years – 1st Half Term Leaflet for Parents (Autumn 2020)
- Nursery – Spider Web Autumn 2 20/21 (All About Me & Christmas)
- Nursery – Spider Web Autumn 1 20/21 (All About Me)
- Early Years – 2nd half term leaflet for Parents (Spring 2020)
- Early Years – 1st half term leaflet for Parents (Spring 2020)
- Nursery – Spring Term 2 2020 (Fantasy Land)
- Nursery – Spring Term 1 2020 (Fantasy Land)
- Early Years – 1st half term leaflet for Parents (Autumn 2019)
- Nursery – Autumn Term 1 19/20 (People who Help Us)
- Nursery – Autumn 2 Term 19/20 (People who Help Us)
- Nursery – Spider Web Autumn 2 19/20
Home Learning (Autumn 2020)
Now that Dojo has been launched, home learning for pupils who are isolating or shielding will be posted there, alongside weekly homework tasks
Week beginning 07/09/2020
Home Learning Resources
You can view the Home Learning COVID 19 information and resources used during Summer Term 2020.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.