Welcome to Nursery
- Our class teacher is: Miss Clarkson and our teaching assistant(s)) is/are: Miss Watson, Miss Young (Early Years Apprentice) and Miss Swainston (Lunch Supervisor & Nursery cover)
- We enjoy Forest school on a Friday and Library/Reading sessions take place on a Tuesday at the end of each session (Parents are invited in 11.00-11.15am & 2.45-3.00pm to take part in this).
You can find out more about our curriculum on our website. View or download our Term Topics by clicking the links below:
- Early Years Unit – What will the Early Years be learning about this half term? (Summer)
- Early Years Unit – What will the Early Years be learning about this half term? (Spring)
- Nursery – Summer 1 (Living Things – Plants)
- Class 1 – (Nursery and Reception) Spring 2 (New Life and Easter)
- Class 1 – (Nursery and Reception) Spring 1 (Celebrations & Easter)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.