View the Home Learning resources by clicking the links below:
- Children should be looking at living things and their habitats.
- Children could make a life cycle wheel for a plant.
- The first clip on the below link will help with this.
Additional Information for 18th May Home Learning
Read the information sheet and either print out or draw the life cycles of these different amphibians. Look up the words in bold if you are unsure of their meaning or ask an adult.
RE: Find out the names of the Northern saints and research 4 facts about each.
- Home Learning Morpurgo – 13th July
- Home Learning Morpurgo (RE and French) 06th July
- Home Learning Morpurgo 29th June & 6th July
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Science & RE) 22nd June
- Home Learning Morpurgo 15th & 22nd June
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Science & French) 15th June
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Geography & Art) 15th June
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Science & French) 8th June
- Home Learning Morpurgo – Literacy (1st & 8th June)
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Active June)
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Science & French) 1st June
- Morse Code
- Home Learning Morpurgo ( Literacy & Numeracy) 18th May
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Amphibian Life Cycles)
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Literacy & History) 4th and 11th of May
- Home Learning Morpurgo (Art and Geography) 4th and 11th May
- Home Learning (Science) – parts of a flower
- Home Learning Morpurgo – 20th and 27th April
- Home Learning Morpurgo – Art and History
Research what the 2nd world war was like for children (rations, bombing, evacuation) and make a presentation-either powerpoint or a written report. Google: History KS2: Children of World War Two to find videos of people talking about their experiences of being a child during WW2
Design & Technology
Make a 3D bomb shelter or tank (recycled arts and crafts, there are lots of you tube videos)
Look at different propaganda posters then come up with one of their own (the imperial war museum website has lots of posters and discusses their intended purpose)
Research and produce a report on a key figure from WW2 e.g. Anne Frank, Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler
- Some activities Parents and Children in Year 5/6 might want to try out to learn more about forces (if they have the resources at home), visit The Discovery Apple website.
- STEM activities for KS1 and KS2, visit Search the IET website.
- View the BBC for Victorian Video clips for Year 5/6
- View the Punctuation Show (live on Facebook)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.