We will be updating this page with further information as soon as possible.
Coronavirus School Updates
- DCC Press Release – School Reopening Information (Issued 27th May)
- Letter to Parents & Carers – School Reopening Information (Issued 22nd May)
- View the Nurture Group Resource Pack
- COVID 19 – Letter to parents and carers 20.05.2020
- Coronavirus (COVID19) Letter to parents & carers 18/03/20
- Care Letter to Parents – Key Workers
- Key Worker Information Sheet
- Clarification Letter 20.3.20
- Communications Regarding Key Workers for schools 24/03/2019
Useful Advice and Information
View the Durham County Council Coronavirus section for latest news, updates and guidance.
View the PE resources information below:
- Home PE Battleships
- Home PE Battleships Level 2
- Home PE Blast Off
- Home PE Bowling
- Home PE Climb the Ladder
- Home PE Climb the Ladder-2
- Home PE Continuous Battleships
- Home PE Golf Rolling
- Home PE In the Box
- Home PE Jumping Dice
- Home PE Keep on the Move
- Home PE Rolling Penalties
- Home PE Standing Long Jump 2
- Home PE Standing Long Jump
- Home PE Target Treasure Level 2
- Home PE Target Treasure
- Home PE The Blue Dice
- Home PE Three in a Row
- Home PE Top Ten
- Home PE Wacky Races
My Maths provides complete curriculum coverage from Key Stage 1 to A Level, MyMaths offers interactive lessons, “booster packs” for revision, and assignable homeworks and worksheets, along with a wealth of resources that will help you deliver your teaching in the classroom and at home to develop your students’ confidence and fluency in maths.
- Login to Speechlink (access to portal from 20/03/2020)
Learning at Home Packs
Free English and maths materials in our Learning at Home packs. Hamilton are providing free packs for English and maths for each year group. These materials can be added to schools’ own websites and made available for parents and children at home.
White Rose Maths
White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five maths lessons for each year group from Year 1-8. We will be adding five more each week for the next few weeks. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
Ruth Miskin Training (Read Write Inc)
Read write Inc Phonics Lessons at home from Monday 23rd March. Read Write Inc are scheduling free Read Write Inc. Phonics lessons on Facebook and YouTube for children to watch at home; three short Speed Sound lessons with one of our trainers every day for the next two weeks. Films will only be available at the times below:
- Set 1 Speed Sounds at 09:30am and again at 12:30pm
- Set 2 Speed Sounds at 10:00am and again at 01:00pm
- Set 3 Speed Sounds at 13:30am and again at 01:30pm
Note: films are streamed live and won’t be available at other times.
Some activities Parents and Children in Year 5/6 might want to try out to learn more about forces (if they have the resources at home), visit The Discovery Apple website.
STEM activities for KS1 and KS2, visit Search the IET website.
View the BBC for Victorian Video clips for Year 5/6
School subscription services are providing guidance and resources to support with school closures. Please view the full document by clicking the link below:
James Dyson Foundation (Challenge Cards)
Live Facebook Shows
- View the Punctuation Show (live on Facebook)